for the Future
With thoughtful gift planning, you can provide long-lasting support for Cheverus while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
You are at: Planned Giving > Learn About Wills and Bequests
Learn About Wills and Bequests
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
What are my options?
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I get started?
If you have already included a bequest for Cheverus High School in your estate plan, please contact us to let us know. We would like to thank you and recognize you for your gift.
Let Us Know
Already included Cheverus in your estate plan? Please let us know.